Sunday, June 13, 2010

When it rains....

I just love to sit at my window and look outside when it rains. Somehow it reminds of a person that I had walked in the rains with. I am someone who hates to get wet and have been pretty clear about it from the very beginning. But then again there are some people who just hold your hand and drag you out with them when it rains and all that you do then is simply look at the happiness in their eyes and can’t help but get lost in it. It’s simply a walk to remember! People part from each other, times change and we get lost into our separate lives but there are certain memories which are vividly fixed somewhere at the back of our mind. At the sudden stroke of the clock and with some events it all seems to come back again like a flash and you feel as if you are going to relive the same moment, probably not in reality but only in your imagination.... And believe me when I say it’s beautiful; that you can’t help but smile, even when you relive it once again in your imagination.

We all have heard of certain times, when with someone, the time around us suddenly stops and we get so helplessly lost in our situation that nothing around us matters. Looking out my window at the falling raindrops, I feel as if I’m once again holding her hand walking down the promenade in oblivion of everything around me. Is it the fresh green colour of the trees with dirt washed away that makes them suddenly look so bright and beautiful or the twinkle in her eyes that makes me wonder at their sudden beauty? Has the fading light ever been so beautiful before? Has the crash of waves on the rocks ever been like sweet music before? I just fail to determine if it’s the raindrops or the touch of her hands which recreate the entire magic in a different way altogether. Or probably it’s both being there at that particular point in time which made it so special for me.

It’s been a few years to this but, when it rains and when I happen to sit looking at it outside, I just can’t help but think of it and I just can’t help but smile once again.

1 comment:

Toy Chat said...

Now there's your blog! (:
Wonderful boy! Made me want to fall in love.